Wednesday, November 22, 2017

haskell first steps

Well hello

So I started to learn haskell.
And I know it's old news, but still, look how short haskell's quick sort implementation is!

qsort :: (Ord a) => [a] -> [a]
qsort [] = []
qsort (x:xs) =
    let smaller = qsort (filter (<= x) xs)
        bigger = qsort (filter (> x) xs)
    in smaller ++ [x] ++ bigger

And my first steps with haskell are:
  1. learnyouahaskell
  2. exercism/haskell
  3. https://www.haskell.org/documentation
  4. Real World Haskell, but I must say, that this book is incredibly vague, obfuscated and is the opposite of clear. It is the most hard to get book that I've read so far, and it's not that haskell is complicated, no. It's the book.
  5.  Web services for haskell -- yesod (how-to).

No comments:

Post a Comment